IMPORTANT: ARVADA PEDIATRICS SCHEDULE AND CHECK-IN POLICY
We have started several signiﬁcant schedule changes in order to keep our patients as healthy as possible in light of the COVID or coronavirus epidemic.
- Well exams and sick visits are separated in the office by either time of day or separate areas/rooms of the office. Sick patients will be brought in through a separate entrance as well. Strict protocols in the office are in place for prevention of spread of illness.
- Please do not bring your child for a well exam or behavior conference if either you or your child is sick or are under quarantine due to a close direct COVID19 exposure. We will be happy to reschedule you.
- Sick appointments may be asked to wait until the afternoon unless deemed urgent or if we have a designated provider available for sick visits in the morning (in a separate area of the office).
- For many behavior appointments and some other visit types, we have the option of virtual appointments.
- Check in will take place by phone in the parking lot for ALL visits. When you arrive, stay in/with your car, immediately call our front desk, and you will be checked in from your car. Please wait in your car until we meet you there to bring you back and direct you into the appropriate entrance near your exam room.
- Mask Policy: In order to help protect our staff and patients, masks or face coverings are REQUIRED for all persons entering the building and must be worn at all times, including in the patient rooms. This includes any caregivers and patients. Per CDC recommendations, face coverings are NOT required for/should NOT be worn by those under the age of 2 years and anyone who is having trouble breathing, incapacitated, or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.
As always, if you have concerns about your child or questions about the policies above, we are here to help you. Please don’t hesitate to call us.
Your Health Care Team at Arvada Pediatrics