IMPORTANT: ARVADA PEDIATRICS HAS INSTITUTED A NEW SCHEDULE AND CHECK-IN POLICY
We have started several signiﬁcant schedule changes in order to keep our patients as healthy as possible in light of the COVID or coronavirus epidemic.
- All well exams and behavior conferences will be scheduled between 8:30am and 3pm. If you have previously scheduled a well exam or behavior conference in the late afternoon, we will be contacting you to reschedule. For many behavior appointments, we also also the option of virtual appointments. IMPORTANT: Please do not bring your child for a well exam or behavior conference if either you or your child is sick. We will be happy to reschedule you.
- All sick calls will be scheduled starting at 4pm until further notice unless it is deemed an emergency work-in by our triage nurses or our providers.
- Check in will take place by phone in the parking lot for ALL visits. When you arrive, stay in/with your car, immediately call our front desk, and you will be checked in from your car. Please wait in your car until we meet you there to bring you back and direct you into the appropriate entrance near your exam room.
- Mask Policy: In order to help protect our staff and patients, masks or face coverings are REQUIRED for all persons entering the building and must be worn at all times, including in the patient rooms. This includes any caregivers and patients. Per CDC recommendations, face coverings are NOT required for/should NOT be worn by those under the age of 2 years and anyone who is having trouble breathing, incapacitated, or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.
- In order to limit exposures in the office, we are asking that only one caregiver per patient accompany them into the office. We appreciate your understanding.
As always, if you have concerns about your child or questions about the policies above, we are here to help you. Please don’t hesitate to call us.
Your Health Care Team at Arvada Pediatrics