Thank you for choosing Arvada Pediatric Associates as your child's medical home, where we strive to provide a comfortable, caring environment so our patients and their families can feel at ease. We've included helpful items on this page to ensure you and your child's first trip to our office is productive, stress-free, and enjoyable.
Our practice is working together to build life-long relationships between our staff and our patients by consistently providing our patients with compassion, excellence and value. To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Improving the lives of the children we serve by providing quality care in a child-centered environment.
- Listening to our patients and their families whom we are privileged to serve.
- Guiding our patients along a path of optimal health and wellness.
- Continually pursuing excellence at all levels through continuing education.
If you're preparing for your child's first visit, you can do a few things to help expedite the appointment. Please provide the following information when you arrive for your visit:
- Insurance card(s)
- Complete immunization records
- Medical records from your previous pediatrician
- Letter of medical consent if someone other than a parent is bringing a child in
Expecting a new child? Congratulations! We're excited to meet you and your new baby. Click here for more information.
Expectant families and new families to APA: Please visit our "Patient Forms" page to print and fill out patient information forms prior to your first visit.
Fragrance-Free Policy: In the hope of keeping our staff and patients who have asthma, allergies, migraines, and other chronic lung conditions healthy and well, we support and request a fragrance-free environment. Please avoid wearing any perfume, cologne, strong essential oils, or scented lotions to your appointments. Thank you!