Due to the recent COVID-19 pandemic, we want to assure our patients and families that we are taking numerous precautions to protect not only our patients and their families, but also our staff and medical providers.
● All patient exam rooms are wiped down fully on all possible public surfaces including door handles between each patient visit with medical grade disinfecting wipes or bleach.
● Waiting areas, restrooms, and water fountains are wiped down with medical grade disinfecting wipes routinely and often throughout the day. The entire office is routinely cleaned thoroughly each night. Toys, books, and magazines have temporarily been removed.
● You will notice all of our staff in masks, and those with close patient contact will be using appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) as well for as long as PPE is available. All medical providers wash their hands thoroughly both before and after patient visits, and also use medical grade hand sanitizer intermittently in addition as needed.
● We have moved/scheduled all well visits to the mornings and try not to bring any sick patients in during this time. Sick calls are scheduled in the afternoons unless it is an emergency. Patients or family members who arrive with possible cold/respiratory symptoms are asked to wear masks throughout their visit. We are only checking in/bringing in one patient at a time to limit patient exposure in the hallway and no waiting in the waiting room. See our separate notice for scheduling changes at APA.
● We are currently offering Virtual Visits for certain appropriate types of appointments. Please refer to the letter under "COVID-19 Updates" or call our office to inquire.